The K-pop fever is all around. Yuli, founder and makeup artist of Lilac Beauty Studio, has recreated for us her version of a day look inspired by the Korean Gangnam style: bright and fun yet chic and classy. Below you’ll find the list of products Yuli used to create this look as well as her generous step-by-step tutorial.
Send us a photo of your recreation of this look and go Gangnam style!
P R O D U C T S U S E D:
1. Skin 79 BB Cream
2. Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #2
3. Shu Umeura Loose Powder
4. Shiseido Eyebrow Compact
5. Etude House(EH) Caramel Icing BR401
6. EH Lemon Sherbet YL02
7. EH Star Mint GR01
8. EH Vintage Green Corsage GR701
9. Sugar Icing WH901
10. Shu Uemura Blushes M521 & M345
11. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
12. EH Face Designing Brightener
13. EH Crystal Gloss CPP501
14. MAC Superslick Liquid Liner in Treat Me Nice
S T E P – B Y – S T E P T U T O R I A L
1. Mix #1 & #2 in the ratio of 3 to 1 respectively, and apply evenly to face.
2. Apply powder #3 evenly to the face.
3. Use #4 to shape eyebrows.
4. Apply #5 all over the eyelids including the browbone
5. Use #6 only on the eyelids.
6. Apply #7 at the inner corner of the eyelids and #8, a darker tone, at the outer corner of the eyelids.
7. Dab a little #9 near the tear duct areas.
8. Apply eyeliner #14 on the upper and lower lids.
9. Apply blushes #10 onto the cheekbones.
10. Double coat eyelashes with #11 and apply #13 onto the lips.
11. Finish the look with highlighter #12 on the cheekbones, chin, and nose bridge.
The finished look: